Studio manager Jordaan
Contract / part-time
The 11Club is a society set up for a new era in fitness, awareness and (mental) wellbeing. When we started this company we set out to challenge the status quo and build a community on a foundation of strength and mindfulness. Our concepts focus on playfulness, joy and natural movement because we believe just one hour of exercise energizes and inspires the other 24 hours in your day.
The first concept under this flag is Round11 where we combine boxing, fitness and mindfulness in one complete workout. Heaven11 is our second venture, exploring the world of yoga and spirituality driven by music and experience.
We, at The 11Club, challenge our employees to explore their full potential and create room for self-development. We commit ourselves to building a safe space with an inclusive culture that encourages, supports and celebrates the voices of everyone involved with our brand(s).
Our people grow by lifting others, they bring light and are loving by nature.
You will manage our second ROUND11 location, opening early December downtown Amsterdam. You are capable of independently running the day-to-day business of a boutique fitness studio. You make the guests, staff and trainers feel at home and build a strong community at this location. You are a connector, have a passion for hospitality and the people around you can rely on you. We are looking for an energetic, flexible and open-minded team player with natural problem solving skills.
A broad overview of your tasks:
- You lead, inspire and motivate the team in your studio
- You manage the studio membership database, register new customers and maintain the customer base
- You develop methods to increase sales, expand markets and promote business
- You analyze details of sales territories to assess their growth potential and to set quotas
- You prepare sales and analyze reports
- Oversee front desk staff and ensure their customer service skills and work standards meet company standards
- You plan and prepare work and training schedules
- You assist in recruiting, interviewing and selecting employees
- You support the hosts and classes when needed
- You resolve customer complaints and answer customer questions. You give feedback and act on it.
- Candidates with more than 3 years of experience in a team leader or supervisory role
- Sales-oriented and service-oriented go-getters
- Positive, can-do attitude, outgoing personalities with a penchant for social interaction
- Multitaskers with an eye for detail and care for the appearance and cleanliness of the studio
- Communicators who can work with a wide range of personalities
- Flexible characters with weekend, holiday and early morning / late evening weekday availability
- Passionate sports and health enthusiasts
- A full-time contract
- A competitive salary
- Opportunities for self-development
- An energetic, young and growing team
- Flexible working hours
- Regular team outings and events