Jr. Creative (Social) Content Creator
Contract / flexible hours
Jr. Creative (Social) Content Creator for 16-24 hours a week!
We are looking for a sporty and content obsessed hands-on Jr. creative social content creator Based in Amsterdam.
At the heart of our concept there are three elements that connect the rounds: Boxing, Strength and Mindfulness in one workout.
We believe high standards in hospitality and customer service will help build a solid community within our boutique studios. We are looking for people with that one of a kind natural magnetism and high levels of human empathy.
As a boutique studio our social media channels have an extremely important value when it comes to interacting with our audience and growing our community. This is why we are looking for a Jr. creative (social) content creator to grow our brand awareness and community.
As Jr. creative (social) content creator you will be a part of the Round11 Marketing team and you work closely with the general manager & marketing manager.
You will be creating and producing a wide variety of social content, according to the brand guidelines and content calendar. You will be responsible for kick-ass design and copy for the social content within a campaign, or just stand-alone daily social posts.
A broad view on your tasks
- Manage and grow or social media platforms;
- Develop, post, and schedule engaging, motivational, converting & exciting content on our social platforms;
- Write caption copy that exudes the Round11 vibe;
- Create images/gifs for our newsletters;
- Creating and producing short videos and photography (and retouch in the Round11 style)
- You will hype up the team to create (video) content together ;
- Assure all created content is aligned with our brand guidelines;
- Thinking along and executing our marketing plans;
- Whenever you are an excellent long copywriter you also write some press releases.
Next to the above you inspire yourself and fellow team members with the latest trends, industry knowledge, and your personal vision on the social media industry.
- MBO/HBO education;
- You love digital and especially social media;
- You are enterprising and a real go-getter;
- You have a good eye for imaging and enjoy writing texts;
- Experience with Canva & Mailchimp are a plus;
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop and/or Illustrator;
- Basic knowledge in Premier pro and/or after effects;
- You have affinity with sports and hospitality;
- Fluent in Dutch and English.
What do we offer
-We offer a challenging role in a young, informal and ambitious company
-You can learn a lot with us and get a lot of responsibilities with plenty of opportunities and challenges
-Lots of room for your own input
- Opportunities for self-development
- Flexible working hours: 16 hours
- Free group lessons subscription and free use of personal training room
Interested? Apply now! firstname.lastname@example.org