Group Class Instructor | Rozengracht
ZZP / flexible hours
At the heart of our concept you’ll find three elements that connect our rounds: Boxing, Strength and Mindfulness. We seek trainers who believe in lifting others, that are passionate about teaching and resonate our values through their own words and actions. You are the one to stand in the corner with our people and guide them through the experience whilst keeping them motivated, empowered and safe.
- To guide and motivate our clients through a 50 minute full body workout with a good dose of entertainment.
- Walk and talk them through our short signature motivational sessions.
- Help us make sure they receive the best possible service and make them feel at home in our boutique.
- Help us build a strong community.
- Create edgy workouts that resonate our concept with the help of our innovative software.
- Be a teamplayer.
- Engage in monthly team meetings and training sessions.
- Keep our studio safe and clean for everyone.
What's in it for you
- A competitive salary.
- Growth opportunities within an innovative and fresh concept.
- Opportunities for self development.
- An open, safe and inclusive working environment where people connect.
- Team outings
- As many free ROUND11 workouts as you can chew.
- This is just the start of something exciting, we invite you to be there and grow with us into the future.
The type we are looking for:
- You are fluent in English.
- You have relevant experience teaching boxing and HIIT-based group classes.
- You have an instructor and/or PT certification.
- You have an intrinsic interest in mindfulness and meditation (or are open to learn more about the subject).
- Motivating others is in your nature.
- You are excited to go on this journey with us.
- You are flexible and aware that a job like this requires working weekends and holidays on occasion
- You thrive by growth, ambitions and change.